Thursday, March 17, 2011

Special Surprise!

My Grandma always has always had Drake's Devil Dogs in the house ever since I was little. They are amazing and you can only get them up north (as far as I'm aware) so they were always a treat when I was in NY visiting. This novelty has not been lost on me as I have grown up. I was recently visiting my Grandma on Long Island and couldn't keep  my mitts off of the things. They are so yummy.
So, today I receive a package in the mail from my Grandma. This is completely unprecedented. I'm used to getting holiday cards from her but I can't remember a time when I ever got a package so I was confused... until I opened it and found SEVEN boxes of Devil Dogs. It was hilarious and awesome and I immediately began eating them. Uriah had never had one before and although he still thinks that Ho Hos are better (blasphemy), he likes them and I think we'll plow through the 7 boxes faster than we probably should.
What was really cute was that my Grandma was so tickled to have sent them to me. It was adorable and she was so pleased with herself for thinking about it and following through. I'm happy to recieve large boxes full of goodies and I'm wishing that I had more self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment