Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspired

I love thegloss.com. I don't know if it's considered a blog, a zine or whatever but it often makes me laugh and sometimes it makes me think. Like today, when I read one of the articles I Regret Everything. Now, I'm not really a believer in regrets but I can't say that I don't have any. However, I'm not getting into that right now. The reason I even bring this up is because of a line of quoted text at the very end of the article:


The writer Anna Quindlen once said, “They say it’s never too late to become what you might have been. But it’s never too early, either.”


I guess the challenge of that quote for me is trying to figure out what it is that I 'may have been' or what I could be. I really have no idea. I realize that I have potential but, for what?

That's the million dollar question, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment