Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stemware Slippers

I recently went to the Outer Banks, NC to spend some time with my Aunt, Uncles and their families. It was really fun and I felt so lucky to have gotten to go.
Part of the fun for me for the OBX is shopping! While out with my Aunt, she just kept looking at things and saying "I bet you could make that" and she was often right. Most of the stuff I loved I just tucked away in my brain for the future. One thing we didn't find that my Aunt said she would love to have were little stemware coasters that slipped over the bottom of the glass. I knew exactly what she was talking about and when I got home, I got on making her a set. I think they turned out nicely and I plan on making a bunch and putting them in the shop (which has been horribly neglected this summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment