Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Weekend Has Begun!

My birthday is on Sunday! Yay! If you ask me, Sundays are the best days to have a birthday because you can milk it ALL WEEKEND (which is what I intend to do)!

It officially kicked off around 1:30pm today when I got a mystery package delivered to my door from Amazon.com

I didn't order anything but, it was addressed to me so, I opened it to find THIS!


And THIS!

Pastasaurus - Pasta server (I know, I know, you're jealous)

Both of these amazing items are from my crazy best friend, MJ Kelly. Seriously, I opened the box and laughed out loud. They are so awesome and I can't wait to make ninja cookies. I might make them for every holiday and just ice them in festive colors. Halloween Ninjas? Of Course! Christmas Ninjas? Why not?! It's going to be great. Just you wait.

Uriah and I have a fun weekend planned so, I'm sure you will hear about it sometime in the near future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment