Thursday, February 3, 2011

I still love you!

Oh interwebs, I'm sorry I have been neglecting you. I have recently opened up my Etsy store ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/abibi ) and I actually interviewed for a job that I am waiting to hear back from. Keep your fingers crossed! Being employed would be pretty sweet!

Let me share with you something fun that I got just before I opened up the store!
WooHoo! A dress form! It's currently just used to make my aprons look pretty and professional whilst being displayed on Etsy but, I hope to one day use it to make clothes or something. It's adjustable so, that's pretty neat.
Doesn't that look nice and professional? I thought so. It helps when Uriah takes the photos with his fancy camera instead of me using my iPhone. Shocker, I know.

I'm going to TRY to make an effort to update this more but I'm currently pretty busy creating things for special orders, the store and etc. 

I have a plan for baking something for V-Day so, you can expect a post then (hopefully).  

No comments:

Post a Comment