Sunday, February 13, 2011

What my Superbowl Sunday looked like

I was flying solo on Superbowl Sunday because Uriah was in VA on a snowboarding adventure but that didn't stop me from going all out for myself. I don't really care about football but I really love chicken wings and beer so, I went to the store to buy supplies and  then came home and made myself some delicious wings! They were crispy and yummy and just as good as any that I could by at the local bar!

Recipe:
In a large bowl mix together 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
Coat your wings in the flour mixture and place in a single layer on a foil-lined and greased baking sheet.
Bake at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes turning over 1/2 way through baking.
Toss in Sauce and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment