Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm alive, I swear!

Hello there Blog!
Bad news, my laptop died. Uriah spent the majority of the weekend trying to figure out a way to resurrect it but it was no use. Not having a computer strapped to me 24/7 is inconvenient but it has allowed me to be infinately more productive than I typically am. Example:

Yesterday I cleaned my closet. It's a rather large closet. I now have a giant box of stuff to give away/donate/whatever. It was kind of sad because most of the stuff in that box is just simply too small for me now (too many delicious treats, I suppose). Man, I wish that I could have my college body back...**daydreams**.... I did make a discovery, there was a box full of shoes that I guess I never unpacked when we moved here. Happy day! I now have 1000345489234321 pairs of shoes and my husband is going to kill me. :-)

And today! Well, today I was going to make some delicious Oatmeal Raisin cookies but discovered that I was out of brown sugar and needed it for this particular treat (a special request from Uriah). So, instead of making something delicious and yummy to push me even farther away from that college body, I vacuumed and mopped. Significantly less fun but definately more necessary. I fun'ed it up by watching Maury whilst doing said activities. I love the Maury show. Other people's ignorance is entertaining to me on a level that I am almost too ashamed to admit... almost.

So, now my house is clean and free of baked goods and I'm just waiting around waiting for it to be 6:00pm or so so that I can reward myself with a glass of wine followed by Taco Night!

3 comments: