Friday, January 7, 2011

Out with the old

In with the new!

New sewing machine, that is! My fabulous husband bought me a brand new Brother CS6000i sewing machine for Christmas! I didn't ask for one but his insight is always on point. My old machine IS from when I was in middle school for crying out loud. It works just fine and I'm not going to be getting rid of it (uh-oh... Hoarder) but it will be nice to use this beautiful new computerized machine with 60 different types of stitches (60! Whoa! That's a lot).

This is my old set-up. My 14(?) year old sewing machine and a pair of scissors that I stole from our home office (not exactly fabric-sheers but they did the trick).

iPhone photo

And my NEW set up! My new Brother CS6000i sewing machine, 24x36inch self-healing cutting mat, Gingher rotary cutter, fabric sheers and pinking sheers. Baller.

iPhone photo


I haven't actually sewn anything with the new machine yet but I can't wait! Obviously, I will post my new projects when I make them!



No comments:

Post a Comment