Sunday, January 9, 2011

My favorite things - episode 1

Don't get too excited. I'm not Oprah so, it's not like I'm going to be sending you gifts in the mail but I WILL be telling you about things that make me happier than they should. Turns out I'm more of a "simple girl" than I thought (I guess unemployment will do that to you).

Anyway, back to business. On today's episode of "My favorite things", I will share with you... PIZZA! If you don't like pizza, I don't know if we can be friends (but I guess that means more pizza for me so, maybe we can be BEST friends! haha). My favorite kind of pizza used to be something delivered to my door by a large chain but, after venturing into making it myself, I now typically prefer to make my own. However, the NY style pizzeria by our house is amazing and my measly pizzas can not compare to the glory that is Luigi's Pizza.

The first time we made it, Uriah and I made our own personal pizzas. They were delicious and are now on our menu at least once every 2 weeks. Although now, I just make one giant pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment