Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snap, Crackle, Pop

I had to go to the DMV today. It wasn't so bad (because I got there at 8am) but then when I got home, I noticed that they had spelled my name wrong on my license so, I had to go back. I had a lot of rage due to this but I swallowed it up when I got back to the DMV (where they then had to do EVERYTHING over again... Ugh). Anyway, after I left the DMV (for the 2nd time), I was in need of something to do to unwind (and a good little sugar rush). I decided to make some Rice Krispy Treats!
I'd never made them before but they seemed easy and all of the ingredients basically cost $2 soooo I went for it.
It was more challenging that I anticpiated. Those mama-jamas are sticky! Anyway, I got the hang of it and they turned out as anticipated.

I cut the treats into shapes with cookie cutters and I used "cookie icing" to decorate them and they kind of look like a small child did it. Oh well, they still taste good.


Decided to not knock myself out with the picture since they are not the most beautiful things ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment