Friday, December 17, 2010

Festive!

When Uriah and I shot our Christmas Card, we used a few yards of christmas fabric as a background. Well, I couldn't just fold it up and never look at it again so, I decided to make an apron (I know, I know, you're shocked). I decided to try to make a "butcher-style" apron to switch it up a bit sooo I made myself a pattern and got started.
For some reason, this apron gave me a super hard time but I got it together after a while. It's pretty but the proportions seem a little off. It's very long and the pocket is in a bit of an awkward place but, it'll do the trick of keeping me realatively clean while I'm baking all of those cookies for my mom's party. :-)

This picture really sucks. I should totally stop using my iPhone when I have multiple professional cameras at my disposal
This only used up 1/3 of the fabric that we have leftover so, I see a few more tries in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment