Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken

I tried something new today and it was a HUGE success! So much flavor! The bonus? It's super healthy!
View the recipe and nutrition info HERE and view the yummy finished product below :-)


I just ate mine with some steamed veggies but I cooked up some white rice for Uriah and he poured the remainder of the pan sauce over it (I had spooned about a Tablespoon of the "sauce" over each of our chicken pieces). His immediate reaction? "Mmm Hunny, this is delicious". That's my favorite kind of reaction!

This chicken would be AMAZING over some spring greens as a salad. Next time I'll have to remember to make some more so that there's leftovers ;-)

** In the recipe I omitted the final 2 tsp of garlic because, well, I didn't think that it would need it and also, I seasoned the chicken in the middle of the day so I figured the seasonings would have had plenty of time to make an impression**

No comments:

Post a Comment