Thursday, November 11, 2010

Potholders Potholders and MORE Potholders!

Yesterday I was browsing the internet looking for something to sew because I had a lot of "scrap" fabric leftover from all of the aprons I've been making. I found a lot of potholder tutorials. A lot. So, after reviewing some of them, I headed off to the fabric store to get some insulated batting and when I came home, I got crackin'!

As for most projects, my first attempts were decent but not stellar. They'll be good to use in my own home (in fact I used a set last night to pull my chicken out of the oven). Turns out, they work better (meaning keep my hands from burning off) better than the ones I have that I purchased in stores. I was very hesitant to use them at first.

Anyway, so it will seem that everyone will get matching potholders to go along with their aprons!




No comments:

Post a Comment