Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I knew you were coming, I'd have baked a cake!

I tend to bake goodies when we have guests coming. As luck would have it, we have some guests arriving tonight! I've been dying to try this recipe for "spicy pumpkin cake with chocolate chunks" and visitors (especially bachelor visitors) give me the perfect excuse. Also, I won't wind up eating the whole thing by myself... which is always a concern. I am a serious fat kid in hiding (ok, maybe I'm not hiding all that well).

Although spice-type cake is probably my least favorite type of cake, it's still cake and therefore still delicious.

I meant to take a picture of it but, I ran out of time and then I cut it before I remembered that I wanted to take a picture. Pretty much a photo fail all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment